From: Greg McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 9/17/01 8:43:30 AM

> It seems to me that almost any of the Davy's pub chain
> would do. They do good food (and most serve it in the
> early evening) and they have no music. They have a low
> selection of beers etc., but what they do have is
> reasonable.
>
> So all we need to do is find one that is central, has
> easy access to toilets etc. and if we can hire a room,
> that would be a bonus - i know the one in Croydon offers
> free `snacks' for birthday parties etc.
>
> Thoughts?

Davy's sells port by the jug. This makes rounds very expensive
and encourages drunkeness :)

I doubt that there would be much chance of a TVR in there either.

I'd be happy to try one out tho'. If we wanted to do it for October,
we should make firm plans this week. Can someone try to organise
it.

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>

Mention The Lord of the Rings just once more and I'll more than
likely kill you,
"Moorcock! Moorcock! Michael Moorcock!" you fervently moan.
   - Half Man Half Biscuit (Dickie Davies Eyes)