From: Redvers Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 9/18/01 2:37:31 PM

> Most if not all of my top films have been mentioned
> already...

[snip]

> the breakfast club

A great film right up to the ending where the interesting (and
every so slightly gothic) Ally Sheedy character is convinced
that her life would be oh-so-much better if she only wore some
makeup and had a prettier hairstyle.

> shock treatment [0]

> [0] or at least it would be if I could find ANYWHERE
> where I could buy it on DVD (or VCD).

<aol/>

I once knew someone who'd seen it. He even had the soundtrack
album.

Have this vague memory about seeing Richard O'Brien interviewed
somewhere recently where he mentioned the possibility of making
a sequel to RHPS. This made me wonder if Shock Treatment has
been officially Removed From History.

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>

Mention The Lord of the Rings just once more and I'll more than
likely kill you,
"Moorcock! Moorcock! Michael Moorcock!" you fervently moan.
   - Half Man Half Biscuit (Dickie Davies Eyes)