Hi, all.

There was a thread a while ago about an interface to a PGP web-keyserver
I was thinking of writing, and it ended vaguely positively.  It's
stupidly few lines of code, so I went ahead and the finished .pm is up
at:

http://printf.net/FindKey.pm

I'm really unsure about the namespace - I had thought about applying for
Crypt::OpenPGP::FindKey, but the maintainer wants to keep OpenPGP::* as
his own distribution.  PGP::FindKey should work, I guess.

Anyway.  Point.  It'll be my first upload, and I'd like it to be vaguely
efficient and clueful.  If anyone can find style errors, please let me
know.  :)

Thanks,

~C.

--