So I still need a permenent linux/apache/samba sysadmin, the people I've
spoken to offlist either want to be perl developers or work on contract
[1].

I am now at the stage of having to approach recuitment agents.

Does anyone have any good recommendations from the recruiting side rather
than the candidate side [2] ?

BTW - If anyone out there is looking for perm sysadmin work with a
*stable* web company, please contact me offlist for more details.

Simon.

[1] Both good things to aspire too, sadly not what I can offer at the mo.
[2] I suspect there would be a large overlap however.