On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 12:26:01PM -0700, Dave Cross wrote:

> It's been over three years since london.pm started. Most of the
> intervening time has been fun. Some of it even made sense :)
>
> However, there's only so much cat herding that one person can
> do and I've decided that it's time for someone else to try to
> keep you all organised and focussed (hah!)
>
> Over the next few months I'm going to wind down my involvement
> with london.pm and hopefully by Christmas someone will have stepped
> forward to take control (hah again!)

But... this defeats my Cunning Plan(tm) to have all the perl monger
groups worldwide be led by Dr. Who fanatics with odd taste in music
named "Dave"!

Oh well... You've done a great job.  I suppose you deserve a rest.

dha, not quite that bright, apparently... :-)

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
perl -e '$"=q-Just Another Perl Hacker-; push @x, $_ for (qw+* *+);