It's been over three years since london.pm started. Most of the
intervening time has been fun. Some of it even made sense :)

However, there's only so much cat herding that one person can
do and I've decided that it's time for someone else to try to
keep you all organised and focussed (hah!)

Over the next few months I'm going to wind down my involvement
with london.pm and hopefully by Christmas someone will have stepped
forward to take control (hah again!)

I'd like to point out that this has been pn my mind for a while
(see <http://use.perl.org/journal.pl?op=display&id=643>) and
it's certainly there's no particular person or action that has
made me send this email today.

Anyway, thanks for the good times. Here's hoping they'll be even
more fun when I'm not worrying about organising everything.

Cheers,

Dave...

--
<http://www.dave.org.uk>

"Let me see you make decisions, without your television"
   - Depeche Mode (Stripped)