On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, william ross wrote:

> 'everyone wants to debate complete crap'
> is the best description of london.pm I've seen.

<http://www.adequacy.org/?op=displaystory;sid=2001/9/12/102423/271>

    Of course the World Trade Center bombings are a uniquely tragic
    event, and it is vital that we never lose sight of the human
    tragedy involved. However, we must also consider if this
    is not also a lesson to us all; a lesson that my political
    views are correct. Although what is done can never be undone,
    the fact remains that if the world were organised according
    to my political views, this tragedy would never have happened.

    Many people will use this terrible tragedy as an excuse to
    put through a political agenda other than my own. This tawdry
    abuse of human suffering for political gain sickens me to the
    core of my being. Those people who have different political
    views from me ought to be ashamed of themselves for thinking
    of cheap partisan point-scoring at a time like this. In any
    case, what this tragedy really shows us is that, so far from
    putting into practice political views other than my own,
    it is precisely my political agenda which ought to be advanced.

--
Chris Devers                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]