On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 06:36:45AM +0930, sue gray wrote:
> HERE HERE - I agree totally with Greg- this list is getting uncontrollable
> again. I suggest if everyone wants to debate complete crap that they
> do it on irc.
>
> Sue

I should clarify this now I've read the rest of the flamewars.
I am very interested in listening to others views on lots of things
however it somethimes gets to the point that people are generally
arguing for the sake of it and just filling the channel with noise
that we have to wade thru. This is what I'm objecting to - not
specific to politics.. ANd I stand by my point that IRC or something
like (void) is a better forum to carry on past general interest.

Sue - and feel free to pick on my mixed metaphors!