Would anyone be interested in writing a Perl game (probably strategy
or similar), I learned Object Orientated programming from muds - and
trust me it is a great way to learn it (especially when you understand
methods like environment() which return the object that is containing
the object its called on, and then you realise that they all inherit
(rooms, people, treasure chests) from the container object, which
inherits from the base object). Anyway I digress.

I'd like to write a game and I'd rather do it as a group project with
some friends, to simply make it a bit more fun.

I do not believe this project will change the world, nor do i believe
that any good will come out of it for Perl, I just think it could be
fun.

What sort of game? Maybe an adventure, maybe multiplayer, maybe some
sort strategy or trading game. I don't mind, I'd just like to do it.

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                                 http://217.34.97.146/~gem/