Friday, October 19, 2001, 9:28:41 PM, anathema wrote:

a> Mike Jarvis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>I love nanae too.  That's why I'd suggest posting it in sightings
>>instead.  Maybe an article *about it* in nanae, but the spam itself,
>>with headers, to sightings.

a> Well, Ye-es, but I tend to prefer having the headers right there in nanae
a> myself, regardless of the fact that that's not what it's there for.

So a compromise.  Headers and description to nanae, full text of spam
to sightings.  Everybody's happy, and no "proper quoting style" flame
war.

--
mike