* Dave Cross ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> From: Greg McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 10/24/01 1:40:46 PM
>
> > there has been some changes to CVS and there is no NMS on
> > there now,
>
> Was this a result of the recent r00ting?

indirectly yes, one of the volunteer admins asked if they could
reconfigure CVS and i said yes, so its my fault i guess, i assumed
that my recently checkout copy of CVS was a good enough backup

*clickity click*

[gem@scully nms]$ ls -la formmail/
total 48
drwxr-xr-x    3 gem      users        4096 Sep 30 15:58 .
drwxr-xr-x   13 gem      users        4096 Sep 30 15:58 ..
drwxr-xr-x    2 gem      users        4096 Sep 30 15:58 CVS
-rwxr-xr-x    1 gem      users       11024 Sep 18 20:26 FormMail.pl
-rwxr-xr-x    1 gem      users       20974 Sep 18 20:17 README

if these files are more recent than you have let me know and i'll mail
them to you

> If the CVS repository on Penderel is going to be transitory,
> then maybe I'll have to store it elsewhere.

there seems to be some new projects now stored under CVS, however as
the guys who admin the box do so on a voluntary basis, i would take a
personal backup of anything important you put on the box .... of
course if you want us to move to a managed server service we can get
it, it might cost slightly more of course ;-)

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                                 http://217.34.97.146/~gem/