On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 05:05:22PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> however as the guys who admin the box do so on a voluntary basis, i
> would take a personal backup of anything important you put on the
> box ....

Where's the logic in that? Are volunteers more likely to make
mistakes resulting in data loss than paid admins? Personally
I tend to take *more* care when I'm doing that sort of thing
voluntarily..

It seems a little insulting to the "voluntary admins" (whoever they
may be) to suggest that they're more likely to make mistakes than
"highly paid professionals"...

 .robin.