On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Tony Bowden wrote:

> OK ... now we all know how to clean keyboards, what about mice.
>
> Any good tips for keeping them clean? Or is it just "every so often take
> out the ball and hoke around"?

Yes, that about covers it. Get the lint out of the spokes regularly
(every feek weeks, depending on usage). Periodically disassemble & get any
lint out of the casing (every few months, depending on usage). Or, like
you say, get one of the LED mice & never have to worry about it again.

--
Chris Devers

"People with machines that think, will in times of crisis,
make up stuff and attribute it to me" - "Nikla-nostra-debo"