On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 01:17:09PM +0100, Jonathan Stowe wrote:

> However my absolutely most favourite keyboard was that of the older IBM
> 5251 terminals (The russian tellies) - these had  keys almost
> identical to that of the original golf ball electric typewriters and had a

Ok.  I'm feeling old again.  I remember having to use, not a keyboard
that felt like an IBM Selectric (golf ball typewriter), but an actual
IBM Selectric as a computer terminal...

dha, creak

--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Freedom ain't nothing but a word, ain't nothing but a word.  Let me