Ive been asked to provide a "further reason" and presentation to a local independent
school. It would be quite a coo to get in the door here as I would really like to get
this Educational establishment using some flavour of Linux.

Im getting the usual anti open source arguments along the lines of

1. We will never get any support.

2. Students should use software which is commercially recognisable

3. Students should use tools which they will encounter in the real world.

Yes I could google for the usual advocacy rules. And gawd only knows that for the last
few years Ive been preaching it so hard that I am selling it to businesses but selling
to education is something else !

So over to you chaps for your usual upbeat of the wall and balanced arguements for and
against why the Schools should be using open source software.

Regards

Nik