On Tue Nov 27 07:48:03 2001, Natalie Ford wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 09:50:39PM +0000, Amelia C . Bactrianus wrote:
> (snip)
> > To summarise: A vote for Amelia is a vote for you!
>
> I am so proud that Amelia (originally Niles from Billingshurst
> before being adopted by Leon Brocard, taken to America and changing
> his/her name and (apparently) sex) has gone on to greater things.
> I only regret that we were not able to help her to experience life
> to the same extent here in the middle of nowhere...  :)

Everyone has something in their past that they would prefer to remain
there, but political candidates, unfortunately, are easy targets to
those who wish to embarrass and distress them by dredging their history.

London.pm is an inclusive society.  We don't care if a prospective
leader may be stuffed transexual beast.  As for the incident in
Amsterdam: Amelia was not the only one involved, and the Dutch police
dropped the charges.

Please, let us conduct our election campaign with honour and dignity.

--
Marty