Mark Fowler sent the following bits through the ether:

> Hi.

Hello. Sorry about the delay.

> First off, do you have an email address I can get hold of you on?  Or
> should I continue to mail you on list?

"Amelia C. Bactrianus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> How do you plan to deal with unexpected events that can't be
> delegated that require a clear answer?

To be honest, I don't think this would come up that often. Most
decisions would clearly fall into the social meet pumpkin or
whatever.

> Would you agree with me that sometimes its more important that we have a
> clear decision, no matter what that decision is, than to debate a
> decision?  And if so, who would a vote for you empower to make such a
> decision?

Yes. It is my hope that this will not come up often. However, I'd
probably leave such decisions to Leon. Hooves are not ideal for quick
typing.

I think many people are of the mistaken opinion that a vote for me is
a vote for Leon. Rather the contrary. I think the best way for
London.pm to be run is just about by itself. Leon has much the same
view. I will not step in unecessarily as most decisions can be made by
the group or assigned pumpkins. I hope that is clear.

Amelia.
--
.hump?