On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Amelia C. Bactrianus wrote:

> Mark Fowler Wrote:
>
> > And if so, who would a vote for you empower to make such a
> > decision?
>
> Yes. It is my hope that this will not come up often. However, I'd
> probably leave such decisions to Leon. Hooves are not ideal for quick
> typing.
>
> I think many people are of the mistaken opinion that a vote for me is
> a vote for Leon.

Thank you for your reply.

With regard to your final point, one could possibly argue that a vote for
you is exactly that, by the merits alone of that which is contained
within your previous paragraph.  However, this depends on how you view the
proceedings and role of leader.  I see from your reply that you consider
the role to be somewhat different to my current desired destiny for the
role.

Thanks again, and I wish you luck with your leadership challenge.

Warm Regards.

Mark.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]