I know some folk here have mp3 organisation fetishes and was wondering
if anyone knew of good CD jukebox software, ideally open source? The
requirements are thus:

        * central jukebox database (e.g. MySQL sitting on linux/bsd
          somewhere)
        * ability to search database and run specific reports/queries
          from web browser or local client (connects via CGI or some
          other MySQL proxy)
        * ability to load the database from Windows clients. This is the
          killer, from a freshmeat.net standpoint. The folks
          initialising the database will be feeding CDs into their
          machines on Windows. The Windows software will need to be able
          to edit and submit track/disk info back to freedb.org too.

If anyone is using Windows jukebox software and thinks theirs is at
least passably good, I'm interested to hear that too, if only to check
out the interface.

Note: what *isn't* needed is for the software to go and rip it to
      .ogg/mp3, it's just a CD catalog system :-)

Cheers,
Paul