From: "Paul Makepeace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I know some folk here have mp3 organisation fetishes and was wondering
> if anyone knew of good CD jukebox software, ideally open source? The
> requirements are thus:

<snip>

Someone else obviously has been going though the same thought processes
recently. Having several hundred bootleg mp3s now I have just started
creating a system to do exact this. Still in infant stages but if I ever
finish it I'll let you know, though my method of naming and cleaning file
names might not be to your taste :) Unless anyone else know anything
different of course. I also plan to write a decent mp3 tagger, that can
batch processing for groups of files, or does anyone know of something that
already does it, as the 20 or so that I've tried fail miserably.

Barbie.