[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Randal L. Schwartz) writes:

> Ivor> Skills required: Degree with 6+ years experience as a software developer
> Ivor> in the internet industry. At least 4 years must be with Linux, Apache,
> Ivor> Perl (must be primarily mod_perl), MySql, and XML.
>
> 4 years with mod_perl and XML????
>
> Not even Doug MacEachern or Tim Bray would qualify!
>
> Where's the part about "walking on water" or "sent to earth as God's
> only begotten son"?
>
> This is ludicrous.  Who writes this crap?
>
> Oh, maybe you get to add them up for all the areas.  I got one year
> each with Linux, Apache, mod_perl, MySQL, and XML.  That's five years
> right there!

There's quite a few people hereabouts who have interviewed for this
one and given the spread and style of us all NONE got an offer, I
don't think the person exists who would get the job.

--
David Hodgkinson, Wizard for Hire        http://www.davehodgkinson.com
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com