In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Andy Wardley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> In particular, I'm waiting for the Template Toolkit to be ported to Ruby
> and then I might use it more often.  But I understand the author is a little
> busy right now...

I made a start on that.  I ported the tokenizer and wrote a little parser
thing but then I got distracted and it remains unfinished.

The Template Toolkit author should write a C Library that does all the
hard bits so that every language can share in the wonderful goodness of
TT.  Or write a TT->Parrot compiler.  :-)

(I have to say that TT is the only thing that's keeping me using Perl
 instead of Ruby in some situations.)
--
rob partington % [EMAIL PROTECTED] % http://lynx.browser.org/