Quoting Paul Johnson ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 02:48:48AM +0000, Andrew Wilson wrote:
>
> > Some stuff has changed.  We were in a guru session with Larry and
> > Damien about Apoc 4 earlier in the week[1] and they mentioned that
> > some stuff has changed.  I can't remember off hand exactly all
> > that's changed but just to give an example the <> input operator
> > is now staying.
>
> Maybe you can ask the powers that be whether the ^=~ operator has a
> name?

I've already named it last year, and you just have to follow suit:

the dragon operator

See, it's a point headed dragon that breathes fire to the right.
See old Smaug, defending his hoard.

Cheers,
--
Merijn Broeren | Nothing is more poignant in old age than the
Software Geek  | memory of temptation resisted.