So penderel is back after dieing yet again.  I suggest that we replace it
with a machine which is actually engineered to be reliable, not something
which is designed to run Windows for half an hour between BSODs.  Bearing
in mind that we really don't push the machine anywhere near its limits,
I suggest a small Sun box.  I'll be happy to donate one.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

    Considering the number of wheels Microsoft has found reason
    to invent, one never ceases to be baffled by the minuscule
    number whose shape even vaguely resembles a circle.
                                                      -- anon, on Usenet