On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Robert Shiels wrote:

> I have O'Reillys "Perl for System Administration", but can't vouch for it's
> usefulness as I haven't used it yet. Anyone else?

I have it in electronic and dead tree forms. It's not bad and does cover
win32 platforms but is still quite unix biased.

A dedicated win32 sysadmin book would probably fare much better. ORA may
not be the best publishers for it either. They are well known in open
source & unix circles but I'm not sure they have the recognition in the
win32 camp although they're clearly trying to break into that space.

Simon.

--
ENOSIG