[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Randal L. Schwartz) writes:

> Dave> Thanks, just checked it out.
>
> Dave> "File must be in Microsoft Word format"
>
> Send them a plain text file and say "Microsoft Word has no problems
> reading this".

I've had a pimp who refused to open a plain text attachment because
'it might contain a virus'. And who then complained when I did a
simple cut and paste that my cv was 'unreadable'. Presumably he was a
big enough fsckwit that he was using a proportional font to read plain
text email.

--
Piers

   "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a language in
    possession of a rich syntax must be in need of a rewrite."
         -- Jane Austen?

  • ... Randal L. Schwartz
    • ... Robert Shiels
      • ... Roger Burton West
        • ... Robert Shiels
          • ... Roger Burton West
    • ... Dave Thorn
      • ... Simon Wistow
        • ... The address I am subscribed from (as if a header can be verified as being from the real me)
          • ... Nic Gibson
          • ... Robert Shiels
    • Piers Cawley