On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 10:44, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> I realise that currently it is. *Why* do they do it?
> The only valid reason I could see was that they wished to place their
> company logo on the top of the CV, so that if it gets copied or passed around
> it becomes obvious who provided it.

They've done it to mine, trying to make me more buzzword compliant.
Yes, I do know a lot (too much) about IIS.  No, I won't take a job using
nothing but IIS.

Headhunters don't care about what jobs you want.  They care about having
enough buzzwords in your cv that you match any job that pops up.

--
mike
Pretzel schmetzel, the guy was drunk

          • ... Chris Devers
          • ... Jonathan Stowe
          • ... David Cantrell
          • ... Piers Cawley
          • ... Tommie M. Jones
    • ... Nicholas Clark
      • ... Roger Burton West
        • ... Robert Shiels
        • ... Chris Ball
          • ... Chris Devers
      • ... Mike Jarvis
      • ... Simon Wilcox
        • ... Nicholas Clark
  • ... Randal L. Schwartz
    • ... Robert Shiels
      • ... Roger Burton West
        • ... Robert Shiels
          • ... Roger Burton West
    • ... Dave Thorn
      • ... Simon Wistow
        • ... The address I am subscribed from (as if a header can be verified as being from the real me)