On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 05:32:12PM +0000, Lucy McWilliam wrote:

> The Straw Men should be out in AUgust.  At lat!  Hmm, maybe CUSFS can get
> him to come and talk.

That would be well worth it, we had him over to Belfast and he's a pleasure
to have visiting. 5th of August is the date I found. Rather nifty cover too.

> Okay, can people recommend some good hard scientific skiffy, e.g. along the
> lines of Carl Sagan, Neal Stephenson, Michael Crichton and Paul McAuley?
> And don't say Greg Bear, because he always disappoints me.

Greg Egan is one I keep being told to read, but I haven't made it round to
him yet. Might be worth a gander.

Steve
--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk