On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 03:23:49AM +0000, Lucy McWilliam wrote:
> Is that like "wanna see my etchings?"?.  Am I going to be the only one
> without a laptop?

Probably not.

I'm currently finding the pan and paper in pocket, computer on desk
thing to help my brain more than always having a laptop to hand.  This
is after being a constant laptop user for ~3 years.  Being constantly
able to hack just seems to lead to windmill chasing for me.

Of course I may have converted back to the church of laptops come
conference season, what with doing last-minute slides and stuff.

> Do you do the squeezy squeezy thing on fruit?

No, but I'm saving up for one of these: (potentially offensive/not
work safe/you're all a bunch of girls if you complain)
     http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-02-11&res=l

--
Richard Clamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>