From: "Dave Cross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Oops. I've pissed of Liz Castro again. She really objects to my new Amazon
> review of her book - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201735687 -
and
> to the fact that I've been directing people to other books on her web
site,
> e.g. http://www.cookwood.com/cgi-bin/lcastro/perlbbs.pl?read=7739.
>
> She objects so much, in fact that she's asked me not to post to her web
site
> again.

You could remind her of the rights in the First Amendment... your suggestion
about the Johnson book is not unreasonable, even though she may think it's
competition for her.

Moreover, you can go back and update your Amazon.com review, to explain that
you no longer hang out etc. In the meantime, I'm sure I won't be the only
London.pm'er who found your review helpful, and have indicated accordingly
using Amazon's voting system - the more positive votes a review has the
higher they 'surface'[1] it among the reviews.

Andrew.

[1] A dubious American neologism, meaning 'to highlight prominently'.