Natalie Ford wrote:
> I have put the photos from the last social meet on my colo at:
> http://www.natalie.ourshack.org/londonpm20020307/IMG007.jpg

Is there any particular reason why IMG005 (with the lowest number) is the
newest of those pictures according to its file date and IMG037a (with the
highest numbers) is the oldest? All the other pictures have a file date in
the order of their number... that is IMG006 is the second-oldest file and
IMG034a is the second-newest, with all the others in between.

It nearly looks as if IMG005 and IMG037a had their filenames switched.

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.