On 03/05/2002 at 12:41 +0100, Kate L Pugh wrote:

>Glasshouse Stores  ... I would think though that if
>we do like it, we might still want to put it on the back burner until
>after the summer; people have been saying that they'd rather be
>somewhere that sunlight was actually visible, in the summer months.
>(Opinions?  Send 'em to the (non-announce) list.)

The two places I remember being mooted were the Anchor and the Three
Cups. A few people said yesterday that the Three Cups was probably too
small, now, and as far as I know it's not finised refurbishing. The
Anchor might well be busy, but I think the new meeting room might be
available. I'm heading there tonight and will enquire, if I don't get
too drunk too quickly.

Otherwise, we could go back to the Doggett's for a meeting, or to the
Founder's Arms, if people like the riverside atmosphere of the South
Bank.

Any other suggestions? Or should we simply go back to the Cittie of
Yorke in June, and try and get a plan together for July?

Quick apologies for the double post, an artefact of me grappling the
announce list back to life in Mailman and messing things up in the
process.

--
:: paul
:: dave staugas loves bea hablig