On Tue, 7 May 2002, Paul Mison wrote:

> Even so, however, there being no (significant) disagreement, and the
> people on IRC deciding it's not worth trying to book, I'm going to do
> the leader bit and declare that the next social meeting, on Thursday,
> 6th June, shall be at the Anchor, Bankside, but not in the new bits.

I didn't really think that this was being seriously considered.  I hardly
thought I needed to voice:

 1) We don't get our own room (they don't have one big enough)

 2) The new section does look like a weatherspoons and has no soul (and a
    not very good selection of beers.)

 3) The old sections arn't big enough to hold us all in any kind of group.

 4) The old section really isn't that accessible.  If we don't book the
    end room then someone else can meaning that there are no ground floor
    toilets in that section.

 5) I'm not sure how they stand on food.

Later.

Mark.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]