On Wed, 22 May 2002, Paul Makepeace wrote:

> Out of interest, has anyone ever got a position through an
> Internet job site?

I got several interviews in london and wiltshire through agencies, some of
them were even related to the job ads.

1 out of the 6 jobs I've had since graduation have been got through an
agent, all the rest are from a mix of cold calling and emailing perl
mongers advertising positions.

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty";> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a