Ok, short notice, but:

 Having seen the documentary series, I've decided I want
to visit the Tower of London at some point; is anyone
interested in having a wander around this weekend (either
tomorrow or Sunday)?

 The plan would be to meet at noon, stroll around and
look at stuff for a few hours, then retire for beer and/or
food somewhere.

 Tickets are 11.50ukp[1], it's open until 6pm (last
admissions at 5pm). Nearest tube is Tower Hill.

 If interested please reply saying which day(s) you can do
it and, if both, which one you prefer. If a couple of other
people can commit, we'll probably go ahead. (Unless there's
overwhelming interest in doing it some other time.)

 aef/Tony

[1] 8ukp if you're provably unemployed