----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 24 May 2002 14:57
Subject: Tower of London this weekend

>  Ok, short notice, but:
>
>  Having seen the documentary series, I've decided I want
> to visit the Tower of London at some point; is anyone
> interested in having a wander around this weekend (either
> tomorrow or Sunday)?

I took my family about 2 weekends ago, having not been there for over 25
years, as the TV series was on and also as my daughter is learning about the
Tudors at school. I thought the crown jewels were a bit disappointing. Have
a look at http://www.armouries.org.uk/tower/ and print off the worksheets
which have loads of questions to answer and may conceivably make it more
entertaining. There is quite a long queue to buy tickets. The armour in the
White Tower is probably the best bit.

/Robert