On Mon, 27 May 2002, Jeremy Manser wrote:

> >A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
> >recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
> >
> >   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >     (ultimately generated from [EMAIL PROTECTED])
> >     SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >SIZE=2359:
> >     host petunia.gellyfish.com [194.112.42.228]: 550 5.0.0
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Too much spam from hotmail accounts

Ah Mea Culpa,  this is my more-fascist-than-MBMs-mail-rules sendmail
access file - I don't expect unexpected e-mails from Hotmail accounts so I
don't get any, probably bad and anti-social but there you go.  Anyhow as
an experiment I am going to drop the rules (I do the same for all free
e-mail providers) and instead feed every relay in my maillog to my
favourite open relay dnsbl - if the spam goes up the hotmail,(lycos,
yahoo, excite, bigfoot) accounts go back in, if it doesn't then I'll be
very happy ....

/J\