Mark> As we were discussing on IRC, "=>" (the 'fat comma') doesn't imply array
Mark> context

What the heck is "array context"?  No such beast.  And if you mean
"list context", then arrow has no more context forcing than a comma.
Both of them inherit context depending on their use.

For example,

        $n = (15 => 30);

puts 30 in $n, as the second item evaluated.  Replacing arrow with
comma will make that clear.

Mark>  to it's right hand side argument, and CGI's param method does odd
Mark> things in list context (it returns *all* parameters of that name.)  So:

Mark>    my $foo = { delete => $cgi->param("delete") };

And yes, this is broken.