Mark Fowler sent the following bits through the ether:

> It's like list context but with all the wrong letters in the first word
> due to sudden brain failure of the author.

List context is one of the things which always confused me. And the
fact that the op is called wantarray hasn't helped either. Or the fact
that "Perl Gurus" try and show off how much they know about the
language by telling us all we know is wrong. This just results in more
confusion. From now on, I shall be using the two terms interchangably
just to prove my point.

Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
Nanoware...............................http://www.nanoware.org/

... Try? Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try