* Mark Fowler ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Simon Wistow wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 09:18:37AM -0700, Dave Cross said:
> > > *cough*, and anyone else that we might owe money too :)
> >
> > *cough* yes
>
> Which brings us nicely onto the issue of tshirt sales.  What's happening
> with that?

well how many are left? do we need as a group to put on our collective
marketting hats and make an effort to flog them? I note Dave did
stirling work this very afternoon trying to flog some on #perl.

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                         http://www.mccarroll.org.uk/~gem/
                                   jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]