* Simon Batistoni ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> To do my bit for sales, they really are very nice t-shirts. Good
> quality, understated designs, they're wonderful.

are we going to try and sell them at YAPC::Europe? if not i'm happy to
buy a set (XXL||XL) and auction them with proceeds going to wherever
the funds go to at YAPC::Europe.

alternatively, how many people have a complete set? if its
sufficiently low, some big drunken irish fool might sponsor a one off
limited edition (ebay rare stylee!) t-shirt (with something very
special done to it) to give to all those who have a complete set. how
does this sound?

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                         http://www.mccarroll.org.uk/~gem/