There will be a technical meeting this Thursday (the 18th) at the
Angel, a pub near Old Street (note that this is a change from the
previous venue). We'll meet at 6.30 for a 7pm start.

Talks planned are:

Leon Brocard: "CPAN Modules I Hate and CPAN Modules I Like"
Chris Ball:   "Magicpoint: A meta-presentation"
Dave Cross:   "Idiomatic Perl" (another extract)
Jo Walsh:     "Why bots and the semantic web will change the world.
Paul Mison:   "The One Where I Bore You To Death About Scribot"
Pierre Denis: "A Talk About Vx"

The Angel is on the corner of City Road and Leonard Street:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=532783&Y=182390&A=Y&Z=1

The nearest tube station is Old Street, on the City branch of the
Northern line. (At the time of writing, a tube strike is planned for
8pm Wednesday to 8pm Thursday:
http://thetube.com/content/pressreleases/0207/10.asp)

Nearest buses are the number 55 and 243 from the West End, 76 from
Waterloo and 43 from London Bridge/Islington.

Hope to see you there.

--
:: paul
:: dave staugas loves bea hablig