On 15/07/02 15:46 +0100, Roger Burton West wrote:
> On or about Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 03:33:22PM +0100, Barbie typed:
> >In the event that I actually make it down on Thursday, is there a direct bus
> >route from Euston to The Angel,

Hmm, forgive me if I'm wrong, but this sounds like a mix-up.

The venue is a pub which is called The Angel, but is just off Old
Street roundabout, at the top of the City.

The meeting is not at the lower part of Islington, commonly known as
Angel, which is the better part of a mile northeast of there...

It is quite easy to get buses between the two, but most people would
probably be happier turning up at the right venue to start with.

--
Simon Batistoni              Penseroso Ltd
+44 20 7242 0570       [EMAIL PROTECTED]