On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 02:28:53PM +0100, Paul Mison wrote:
> I'm minded to go here for the next social, on the 8th of August,
> despite the beer festival going on, because I think more people will go
> to a pub social than to a pay-to-get-in event.
>
> Speak now, or hold your peace.

I am more likely to go to a pub social than a pay-to-get-in event.
Even if the beer is better at the event.

However, there is only one of me and I don't speak for the silent majority
on this list.

I must comment the intrepid pub explorers for their noble sacrifices made
in the quest for finding a better social meeting location. But I'm not going
to sponsor them :-)

Nicholas Clark