On or about Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 02:58:38PM +0100, Mark Fowler typed:

>I've had it up to here[1] with tube strikes and trying to work round them.
>Are we ever going to solve these matters, or are tube strikes going to
>become something we're all going to have to start living with?  In which
>case we'd better just get used to living with them

Tube drivers have been technically obsolete for about twenty years now;
they're only there to reassure passengers that there's a Real Human in
the control loop. It's not entirely surprising that they get a bit
narked at times.

Roger