On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Taylor James wrote:

> Is there not still a tube strike planned for Thursday?

Is there?  Crap.

I've had it up to here[1] with tube strikes and trying to work round them.
Are we ever going to solve these matters, or are tube strikes going to
become something we're all going to have to start living with?  In which
case we'd better just get used to living with them

Anyway, don't they:

 a) always get cancled at the last moment

 b) go ahead by not make that much difference?

 c) not drastically effect turnout anyway - those people who are
    determined to come will come anyway, those that arn't won't.

But then again, I shall catch the bus or walk to the the pub, so ignore
what I have to say.

Mark.

[1] wavey handy somewhere above head.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]