Hello,

I have a problem with LWP::UserAgent.  I am running some performance tests on a
site that uses SSL.  I have Crypt::SSLeay installed and this is pretty much the
code I am using to make the requests:

$url = 'https://somedomain.com/some.cgi';
$ua = LWP::UserAgent->new();
$ua->cookie_jar(HTTP::Cookies->new(file => "lwpcookies.txt", autosave => 1));
$ua->agent('WebSuck/v0.1');
$req = HTTP::Request->new(POST => $url);
$req->content_type('application/x-www-form-urlencoded');
$req->content('parameter=value');
$req->referer('http://www.goatpr0n.com/');
$response = $ua->request($req);

Unfortunatly one part of the site that I need to access needs a cookie set in
another part of the site.  This works fine when not using SSL, the cookie jar
updates normally, however when making the request over SSL no cookies are saved.
   There is no error returned, just no cookies.  Has anyone else come across
this problem, and is there a solution?

Many thanks
Will.