The next social meet will be from 6pm on Thursday 3 October, at the
Calthorpe Arms on Gray's Inn Road.  More details and directions at

    http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/calthorpe.html

We have the upstairs room booked, so we have plenty of room.  Hope to
see lots of people there!

We will have a visitor from the US along at this month's social --
Geoff Avery, who some people will have met at YAPC::EU.  (He gave us
an interesting talk there on his module ExtUtils::ModuleMaker, a
replacement for h2xs.)  Geoff is around in London for the whole week.
Some of us are planning to join him to see the Reduced Shakespeare
Company do a condensed history of America on Tuesday 1 October.
Anyone interested mail me and we'll figure out a way to talk someone
into co-ordinating.

Kake