From: "Greg McCarroll" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> However I am cynical at best of SysAdmin magazine/whoever's
> bastardisation of TPJ.

I thought I'd have a look see what the TPJ had to say for itself, and
happened upon the following, also called The Perl Journal (surely there are
some legalities there or are they one and the same?), anyway reading the
front page (http://www.theperljournal.com/) I read the following in
horror....

<quote>

FormMail is a handy Perl script that is useful for many applications. It's
an easy way to have reports sent to you after user have filled them out. In
fact, most JavaScript HTML forms depend on FormMail to submit them since it'
s such a straightforward way to handle it.

In this article I'll show you how to set up a simple FormMail.pl script
downloaded for free from Matt's Script Archive
(http://www.worldwidemart.com/scripts/formmail.shtml) on a UNIX platform. It
can also be installed on Windows systems; however, in this article I will
only address UNIX concerns.

</quote>

I know there is an NMS link on Matt's site now, but the above didn't inspire
me with confidence.

As it happens I'd be more willing to sub to TPR than TPJ anyway, as last
time they tried to sting me for $50, and I'm not going through that again.

Barbie.