Mark> On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Martin Bower wrote:
>> Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
>> distribution or publication of this email is prohibited without the prior
>> consent of Bankgesellschaft Berlin AG.

Mark> I'm afraid I am legally unable to answer your email.

Mark> Sorry.

I have the same reaction when a disclaimer exceeds the length of the
message content.  We had a saying on another mailing list that
to participate on a list, you can't have boilerplate disclaimers,
and that if you wanted to participate but couldn't turn it off, you
moved to a free email address and joined from there.

Maybe that should be the policy here too.